|New Zealand (Urban)||NZD6.00|
|New Zealand (Rural)||NZD11.00|
You can expect to receive your orders within the following scheduled times:
- North Island – up to 3 working days from receipt of order & payment
- South Island – up to 4 working days from receipt of order & payment
- Rural Delivery should allow up to an additional 2 working days for delivery
- Pickup from Hamilton Office on request & payment
- We will not deliver to addresses rather than an office or residence such as PO Box, Car Parks, Vacant Premises, Hotels or Motels.
- Please contact us with your order number for freight tracking enquiries.
- Goods will not be delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or public holidays. Please contact us to arrange urgent Saturday delivery.
- It is required that you put correct delivery address when you order as we will not be responsible for undelivered goods caused by customer error.
- All orders are insured until delivered as informed. Organza World Ltd will not be held liable for any items that are lost, stolen or damaged after delivery.
Returns & Exchange Policy
We will accept return of goods only if in original saleable condition and notification should be made within 3 days from delivery receipt. The shipping for product return needs to be made on your costs and returned products should be received by us within 7 days from your receiving goods. If the returned products are considered not saleable, we may reject your refund request. However, if return was caused by faulty products or our errors, we will refund in the same method of payment you used for purchase within 7 days of receiving your return. If you are claiming for replacement or refund for incorrect or faulty items delivered, you must first return them by post which will be repaid back upon the receipt of returning goods along with receipt for the postage.
Alternatively, any damaged or incorrect merchandise can be replaced with the same item. In case of the same item not available in stock, an exchange with similar or same valued item will be given. We will bear the cost of shipping replacement goods for damaged or incorrect goods.